Don't miss a golden opportunity to strengthen your marriage at our upcoming "Marriage Weekend" on February 26-27, 2021 at King's Temple with Mark and Paula Foster. You will be blessed by the Foster's as they impart over 50 years of marital wisdom to us!
Childcare will NOT be provided so please find a sitter, bring some money for food trucks on Friday night and come ready to laugh, love and listen your way to a better marriage!
Please click the link below to register you and your spouse and check out our FAQ section below for any questions you may have . We look forward to seeing you there!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Is there any charge for registration? No, this is a free event.
2. Is there childcare provided? Unfortunately, we will not be providing childcare on-site for this event. Since it is a 'Kid-Free' event, we ask that you make arrangements for childcare that weekend so you're able to get the most out of the sessions.
3. What is the schedule?
Friday, February 26th
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - General Session
8:30 pm - until - Dinner and Fellowship
Saturday, February 27th
9:30 am - Donuts and coffee
10:00 am - 10:40 am Split sessions
10:45 am - 11:30 am - General Session
4. Can I attend only one session? Yes, but we recommend attending all sessions for full benefit.
5. Will there be food available? Yes, There will be local food trucks on Friday night, so make sure to bring cash or card with you to sample some of the best Shreveport/Bossier has to offer.
6. Can I invite another married couple? Absolutely! Tell a friend! Send them this weblink to register so they can join you!
7. Can I attend if I am single? No, this is strictly an event for Married couples.
8. Can I attend without my spouse? Yes, but you teaching them what you learned at home probably won't work as well!
9. Will this event be live streamed? No, this will not be an online event.
10. What is the attire for this event? No need to come in your Sunday best! The attire for this event will be business casual.